PLEASE NOTE: STUDENTS, TUITION AND FEE CHARGES FOR FALL 2022 WILL POST TO YOUR BILL MONDAY, JULY 25TH. THE BURSARS OFFICE WILL EXPECT PAYMENT BY AUGUST 15TH. IF YOU ARE INTENDING TO USE YOUR GI BENEFITS FOR THE FALL 2022 SEMESTER, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ASAP:
- New students email the Veterans Center your VA Certificate of Eligibility and a WCU Request for Certification form
- Returning students email the Veterans Center a WCU Request for Certification form
- Out-of-state students who would like to reclassify to in-state, there is additional paperwork you must submit. Visit our Veterans Center Website under the "Your Benefits" tab for information regarding the process and required documents. Please contact the Veterans Center with any questions.
About the Greg and Sandra Weisenstein Veterans Center
The Greg and Sandra Weisenstein Veterans Center at West Chester University strives to create an intentional culture of understanding, acceptance, and success for Veterans, active military, and those whose support them.
The Veterans Center is committed to facilitating communication among our campus offices in order to serve student Veterans, military service members, reservists, and their families with a coordinated system of service to provide a meaningful transition from the military to West Chester University.
The Greg and Sandra Weisenstein Veterans Center Lounge
If you have time in between class and are looking for a place, swing by the Vet Center Lounge in the newly renovated Greg and Sandra Weisenstein Veterans Center.
- Meet WCU Military-Veteran students
- Free Coffee and the Snack Shack
- Print-Copy-Scan for free
- Computer Stations
- Quiet study space
- Big screen TV
- Playstation 3 with plenty of games and a PS 4